Top 10 whatsapp status

 10 Awesome Whatsapp Status


1      I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35%                   Thursday and 4% Friday.
2      Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the                   problems, divide the happiness.
3      Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
4      That awkward moment when you spell a word so wrong that spellcheck has no                      suggestions.
5       GETTING A TEXT IN THE MORNING and reading it with one eye open. 
6       If I went binary, you would be the ‘1’ for me.
7       Listening to the sweet sound of music.
8      Rich is the person who’s happiness requires no money.
9      Music is the one thing that never betrays me.
10   I plan on living forever. So far, so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment